What makes a Chris Carey Home?
Craftsmanship — We guarantee craftsmanship, a rare commodity in today’s housing market!
- Detailed crafting for all homes, whether they are 10,000 sq. ft. or 2,000 sq. ft.
- Premiere building materials and interior finishes.
- Highest standards in construction specifications
- Designing for future appointments.
- Many custom features standard in all homes.
- Expert craftsmen and tradesmen.
Location – Our homes are found in many of the most desirable communities throughout Kentuckiana, including beautiful Norton Commons.
Personal Service – From the get-acquainted meeting until move-in day, you are a partner in the creation of a home designed especially for your family’s lifestyle.
- Our professionals work closely with you during construction and are there to advise you about materials and interior finishes to be sure your home reflects your personality.
- Chris spends time at your building site to monitor the work of his subcontractors to ensure all work is done to his satisfaction.
- We pride ourselves on adhering to schedule.
- You can rest assured we will stay within your building plan budget.
Philosophy – Chris Carey takes pride in the homes he builds. He believes an educated homeowner is essential to a successful building experience and Chris understands the importance of including details that personalize a client’s home to match client’s unique needs. For these reasons, Chris communicates with his clients regularly during the planning and construction process to guarantee the his homes reflects his clients’ timeframe and budget.
Because Chris spends time at the building site, he can monitor the work of his subcontractors to ensure the highest quality workmanship. He attributes his business success to the fact that he is on site, on schedule and on budget.