What does it mean to have “more life per square foot?” At Norton Commons, that’s up to you! You and your family will have room to grow in any direction your life takes you, whether it’s just down the street or around the world.
Our unique neighborhood offers your family the opportunity to do less planning and more living. With restaurants and retail shops just around the corner and plenty of green space for you and the kids, there’s more to do, more to enjoy, and more life to be lived!
Norton Commons isn’t just a neighborhood – it’s a lifestyle experience. Beautiful residential homes flow seamlessly into a charming town center, all connected by parks, walkways, pools and plenty of other upscale amenities.
We invite you to visit us today and experience the Norton Commons lifestyle for yourself. More life per square foot. More home to call your own. View our Master Plan here.
- 600 acre mixed-use community located in northeastern Jefferson County off Chamberlain Road & Highway 22
- 150 acres, approximately ¼ of the land, is a system of parks, squares, plazas, trails, recreational and civic amenities
- 3 neighborhood pools, Jimson Square Pool, Bergamot Pool, and The Grove (opening summer 2019)
- Dozens of parks including 3 enclosed dog parks
- A lively, growing Town Center with over 70 businesses including restaurants, shops, salons & professional services
- 3 schools including a public elementary school: St. Mary Academy, Norton Commons Elementary, and Vanguard Academy
- A full-service YMCA with an indoor pool and state-of-the-art workout facilities
- St. Bernadette Church is located in the North Village
- Neighborhood events including concerts, block parties, festivals, & seasonal celebrations scheduled all year round
Builders Guild & Town Architect
To preserve the architectural standards planned for the community, Norton Commons has a Builder’s Guild comprised of some of the best builders in the Louisville area. Our guild members construct each and every home with consistent attention to detail and a focus on quality. The Town Architect, with his rich education in classical and New Urban architecture and a storied history of overseeing New Urban developments across the globe, assists in the overall planning and design of Norton Commons. Together, with the guidance of the development team, we are building the region’s premier mixed-use community.
Our Team (Coming Soon…)
For information, contact us or visit our Sales Center at 10712 Meeting Street, Prospect, KY 40059.